Intelicare Limited Privacy Statement Intelicare Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and this statement sets out how Intelicare will use and protect any information that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
This statement will be reviewed from time to time and may change because of that review. This statement is effective from May 2018. Data we may collect from you: We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Information provided by you during telephone calls or emails
- Contact information including email address, (we may also collect information that is available from your website) and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may keep a record of any correspondence that you send to us • Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you can access
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the website
- Purchasing history and of the fulfilment of your order
- Bank details
- Information provided in a CV or application form
- Information submitted via a social media application, such as information provided on a LinkedIn home page.
Your data will only be used for the purposes indicated when the data is submitted or collected. Intelicare does not use automated decision-making tools/software in any aspect of its business operations. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contractual obligation to provide you with goods
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Providing our customers with the appropriate support, information, products and services in relation to any contractual obligations
- Bank details to process payments such as invoices or to set out direct debit instructions for suppliers
- To enable our authorised sub-contractors to install goods or products purchased from us
- To fulfil our contractual legal obligations to our employees Disclosure of your data We may have to share your data with a member of the Intelicare team.
- We will never sell your details to a third party
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such provider follows the same obligations of security with regards to your data as us
- Where we are legally obliged to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligations, or to protect our rights, property or safety of our employees, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on these links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. However, all links from our website or emails are to European companies and so are covered by the same GDPR regulations.
When you leave our website via a link, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Service providers We work with carefully selected service providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include:
- Delivery services
- Installation services
We only share the appropriate level of personal information necessary to enable our service providers to carry out their services and we require them to keep the information safe and protected always.
Our service providers must only act on our instructions and cannot use your personal information for their own purposes.
If you have given us your consent, we may use the information we have collected about you to send you marketing offers and news about our products and services using various channels such as mail, phone and email. We’ll ask for your consent when you enquire about our services through our application form or when you contact us online.
You can remove your consent at any time by writing to or sending us an email to the address set out below or following the link on every marketing email we send out. We will not sell your personal information to other organisations for marketing or any other purpose. We may send marketing information to you about a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We will have conducted a legitimate interest assessment (LIA) and keep a record of this.
We only use your data in ways that you would legitimately expect and you will always be able to opt out of our marketing at any time.
Where we store your data Physical files (such as paper copies of invoices and delivery notes) are stored within our offices with physical restrictions to accessing this data. We no longer keep physical files for our customers.
Client and prospective customer information is held on a cloud-based CRM system and all data is stored within the EU. CRM staff can only access our data with our consent and only within the EU. All data communication is encrypted (RC4 256 bit SSL). Local back-ups are made of all data onto removable encrypted USB storage devices, which are stored in a secure location.
Intelicare are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of law.
We are committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot accept any responsibility for the security of an email during transmission or for non-delivery of that email. We use anti-virus software and malware that is updated regularly.
Our marketing system is part of our cloud-based CRM and is protected and encrypted to the same RC4, 256 bit SSL security level. All data is stored within the EU.
We will not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not keep it for longer than necessary. Further information relating to specific data and the retention period applicable is available upon request .
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We would usually inform you when we collect contact details that we would wish to use your data for marketing purposes and ask for your consent. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt out of specific marketing communications, then you may notify us using the unsubscribe option within the email or contact us using details listed below.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to the address below.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information that we hold. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address listed below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you no longer wish us to hold information on you, or you no longer wish to receive communications from us, then you may unsubscribe from our mailing lists, by either clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom or any marketing material we send you or contact us using the details listed below.
Telephone: 01777 248777
Address: Intelicare Limited Bottom Woodbeck Farm Retford Nottinghamshire DN22 0PB